Partners in Paediatrics are pleased announce registration is now open for the next Cerebral Palsy and Spasticity Network Virtual Study Day.
Friday 12th November 2021
10.00 – 15.30 hrs
The programme will include
- MDT & Early intervention- Charlotte Xanthidis, Clinical Specialist Neonatal Physiotherapist, The Royal Wolverhampton NHS Trust
- Management of Drooling in CP – Dr Jeremy Parr, Professor of Paediatric Neurodisability and Consultant Neurodisability Paediatrician, Cumbria, Northumberland, Tyne & Wear NHS Foundation Trust
- Gastrointestinal Problems in Children with Cerebral Palsy – Dr Lisa White, Consultant Paediatric Gastroenterologist, Birmingham Women’s & Childrens Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
- Empowering Parents after the diagnosis of Cerebral Palsy – Oenca Fontaine, Parent Engagement Consultant, Birmingham City Council
- Dysphagia and Feeding – SALT (Speaker TBC)
- Orthopaedic Intervention to Improve Gait – (Speaker TBC)
- Patients experiences – Young person from the region.
- Update on CPIP in the West Midlands and across the UK- Steve Cooke, Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon, University Hospitals Coventry & Warwickshire NHS Trust
The aims and outcomes of the event are: To update clinicians on a variety of topics related to caring for children with cerebral palsy and spasticity.
- Update knowledge on a variety of aspects of the care of children with cerebral palsy
- Share good practice – to ensure a safe and quality service is provided to children and their families and carers
- Facilitate networking for all professionals involved in the management children & young people with CP
Target Audience: The event is aimed at Consultants, Doctors in training, nurses, physiotherapists, occupational therapists, orthotists, podiatrists and General Practitioners.
Cost: Free – PiP Member Organisations, click here for the Members directory
£20.00 Non-PiP member organisations
Click here to Register Now
or scan the QR code from your mobile device
Partners in Paediatrics and the Network would like to give thanks to the following contributors
The companies sponsoring this event have had no direct input on the content of this meeting.