or via Virtual Steaming
The Midlands Child Death Review Network would like to invite you to save the date for their upcoming conference ‘Improving practice in Child Death Review: supporting families and learning lessons’
The programme includes:
- Current challenges in SUDIC investigation – Dr Joanna Garstang, Designated Doctor for Child Death, Birmingham & Solihull CCG
- A bereaved parent’s experience of SUDIC investigation
- Management of fatal Road Traffic Collisions
- National quality improvement project on SUDIC investigations – Professor Peter Fleming and Ms Vicky Sleap, National Child Mortality Database.
- Vitamin D deficiency and Occult rickets in SUDIC – Dr Suma Uday, Consultant Paediatric Endocrinologist, Birmingham Women’s & Children’s Hospital
- The normalisation of Neglect – evidence from Serious Case Reviews 2017-19 – Professor Julie Taylor and Ms El Molloy, University of Birmingham
- Key learning from Neonatal Mortality Reviews across the region – Dr Anju Singh, Consultant Neonatologist, Birmingham Women’s & Children’s Hospital
- Ask the experts – question and answer session
- Showcase of key learning from CDOP’s across the region.
Delegate –The event is aimed at any professional working with bereaved families or reviewing child deaths: police, coroners, social care, nurses, doctors and safeguarding professionals.
When and where? Thursday 16th June 2022, The Studio, Cannon Street, Birmingham or by virtual link.
- Free – Midlands Wide Region
- £45 – All other regions
Please note spaces on this event are limited and as such we would request your cancellation should you find yourself unable to attend.
The face to face tickets are open to Midlands regional colleagues only and we do request you inform us at checkout of your current organsiation and role within CDR. Thanks
Please follow this link to – Register