Join the West Midlands Paediatric Critical Care Operation Delivery Network (WM PCC ODN) for their upcoming paediatric education forum.
As you may be aware the network has held successful annual forums for many years, ensuring region wide engagement as well as providing vital and time relevant updates to the network and beyond. As such, PiP are delighted to have been asked to support the network with this years event.
The forum will remain online this year and aims to include the following topics:
• Network Update
• Learning from PEDICRID, Metabolic emergencies, CPAP and more
• PIMS TS – Does it masquerade as something else?
• Magnets, Coins and batteries – ED perspective
• Level 2 Transfers
• Power BI – How important it is?
• The forum is FREE to all colleagues working within West and East Midlands NHS organisations.
• A fee of £20 is payable for individuals outside of this region and private organisations.
Please note attendees are required to join the whole session, the option to drop in and out for individual sessions will not be available for this forum.
CPD has been applied for from RCPCH and certificates will be issued to all attendees on completion of the evaluation.
If you have any queries prior to registration, please contact PiP on email@example.com
Follow this link to: Registration or scan the QR Code